|A high performance display balancing machine, the EM7370 was designed to meet vehicle repair workshops’ and tyre repair centres’ production and image requirements. |
Equipped with a high resolution SVGA monitor, it uses three-dimensional graphics for clearer and simpler balancing procedures.
The keypad has been designed to render all procedures user-friendly and quick.
The body’s front inclination reduces ground dimensions and lets the operator work in more ergonomic conditions.
Automatic acquisition of wheel distance and diameter, low balancing speed, and automatic weight application position search, ensure speed and precision; like the vast software package complete with Alu-P, OPT Flash, accessory data bank, three separate working environments, along with Shift Plane, Hidden Weight and Split Weight programs.
The three most used programs and two Help levels can be memorised for rapid recall: one level describes the selected icon’s function and the other indicates, in interactive mode, all the operational procedures for the various programs.
- Electronic balancing machine with microprocessor for off-vehicle wheels of cars, vans and motorcycles.
- Low balancing speed (98 rpm) reduces wheel spin times, reduces the risks due to rotating parts and saves energy.
- The body’s front part is tilted for an optimal working position and easier access to the weight tray.
- Automatic sensor for measuring the distance, diameter and for applying adhesive weights in Alu P programs.
- Outer automatic sensor for width measuring (on request).
- Automatic position search (RPA): on completion of the wheel spin, the machine automatically positions the wheel in the weight application point.
- Automatic wheel clamping at the end of the spin.
- Wheel-holder shaft clamping brake.
- STOP button for immediate machine shutdown.
- Side flange holder on the guard support.
- Cover with trays to take weights of all kinds and the most commonly used accessories.
- Automatic start by lowering the wheel guard.
- 15" high resolution colour monitor, ideal for running programmes in the new 3D graphic format .
- Simple, user-friendly keyboard for data input and program selection.
- Interactive Help for suggestions regarding the recalled programme.
- 16 language select option.
- Processing unit with microprocessor (16 bit).
- Resolution: 1 g (1/10 oz).
- Unbalance values displayed in grams or ounces.
- Option of displaying unbalances rounded up/down.
- Balancing modes available:
• Standard dynamic on both sides of the rim
• Alu / Alu P seven different options for alloy rims (with profile measurement)
• Dyn. Moto dynamic on both sides for motorcycle rims
• Alu Moto dynamic on both sides for motorcycle alloy rims
• Static on one plane only.
- "Shift Plane" programme (in Alu P) for use of weights in multiples of five grams, with no need for partial cuts (Corghi Patent).
- "Hidden Weight" program (in Alu P) which subdivides the adhesive weight for the outside into two equivalent weights positioned behind the spokes of the rim.
- "Split Weight" program (motorcycle programs) allowing weight to be divided into two parts for positioning on the spoke’s sides.
- "OPT flash" program for the rapid optimising of wheel running noise levels. A single tyre shift on the rim and a balancing spin will cause the machine to display:
• the real wheel unbalance (the OPT procedure is completed if this is within the acceptable range);
• the minimum unbalance which is obtained by further rotating the tyre on the rim.
- Utility programs:
• counter for partial and total number of spins;
• rapid recall of the 3 most used programs;
- Three separate work environments which allow three different operators to work at the same time without having to reset the data.
- Car accessory data bank, for optimal wheel fitting on the balancing machine depending on the equipment available.
- ROD, run-out detection device (on request).
- Pneumatic ring nut (on request) for automatic wheel clamping. Alternative solution to the conventional automatic Quick Lock system.
- Optional pneumatically operated TT50 wheel lift with lifting capacity up to 70 kg. Lifts the wheel and centres it precisely on the balancing machine shaft.
- Balancing speed:
- Maximum unbalance value calculated:
- Average spin time:
- Shaft diameter:
- Rim width setting range:
1,5" ÷ 20"
- Rim diameter setting range:
1" ÷ 23"
- Maximum wheel/machine distance:
290 mmMaximum wheel
width (with guard) 510 mm
- Maximum wheel diameter (with guard):
- Maximum wheel weight:
- Power supply:
100/115/230 V 1ph
- Total power absorption:
|- Weight of the machine (with guard): || |
A Nexion Group Company
S.S. 468 n° 9 42015 Correggio (RE) ITALYTel:
++39 0522 639111Fax:
++39 0522 639150E-mail: email@example.com